In additon to publications, Hewes & Associates offers an array of research and forecasting services. The range of services we offer are outlined in Home. Examples of the work recently carried out are covered below.
- Regional housebuilding and market forecasts: Specific forecasts of housebuilding by type of dwelling and region, together with a detailed analysis of factors driving the market.
- Major infrastructure projects: Details of major projects out-to-tender and planned, together with the outlook for similar projects over the medium-term.
- Analysis of major contractor and facilities management companies: Recent financial performance accompanied by commentary of specific company performance and market strengths.
- Detailed building market forecasts: Analysis and forecasts of activity in the law & order, defence, hotel, and PFI markets.
- Infrastructure market forecasts: Analysis and forecasts of new work and renewals activity in the rail, gas, electricity supply, water, telecoms and waterways sectors.
- County property markets: Forecasts and analysis of commercial building in various GB counties.
- Commercial fit-out and refurbishment markets: Corporate & market analysis, and forecasts of the office and retail fit-out markets.
We also specialise in providing difficult-to-find construction market data. Examples include contract/orders data by region and size band, county construction data and forecasts, specific housing market information and floorspace data.
Recent consulting clients include:
Balfour Beatty, Miller Construction, Morgan Sindall, Turner & Townsend, Otis, Honeywell, UBM, NG Bailey, ITW Construction, PWC, BSRIA, Hilti, Carillion, MITIE, BAM, Kier.